We at VIVA! are determined to keep our new year resolutions and are enlisting you all to keep us on the straight and narrow. The aim of the game is to make our resolutions public and provide a few updates on our progress throughout the year in the hope that we will stick to our word…
- Start to chase a fuzzy yellow ball around a court again
- Spend more quality time with my husband and two beautiful princesses
- Take time to smell the roses
- Shed the hard to shift five kilos post-baby number 2!
- Exercise regularly (rather than the random one-off pump classes!)
- Find more time for scuba diving
- Read a new book every month
- Don’t let Pip lure me into Subway Cookie hour at 3pm!
- Try and drink two litres of water every day – I am allowed to add cordial!
- Make it to pump at least twice a week (yes that means either the 6am Thursday class or 8am Saturday class on top of Monday night…)
- Abstain from the deliciousness that is subway cookies
- Take a class/course in something
- To better grasp the benefits of social media
- To catch up more with friends
- To enjoy more time with my family
- Explore my own city more rather than just hanging out in my old haunts
- Stop annoying my partner by talking about work so much
- Try to make more time for my friends