VIVA! Communications is a dynamic, strategic and independent health and wellness Public Relations agency based in Sydney. We specialise in delivering award-winning counsel to the local and international medical, pharmaceutical (medicines and devices), biotech and community health and wellness sectors.
We are seeking an ambitious, talented PR consultant / Account Manager with experience in healthcare communications to join our award-winning team on a full-time basis.
Preferred skills set:
- Public Relations/Journalism/Communications degree (mandatory)
- Science/medical degree (optional)
- 3 – 5+ years experience working in a healthcare PR agency (preferred)
- Some journalism/writing experience (health-oriented ideal)
- Passion for health and wellness communication
- Knowledge of, and exposure to the pharmaceutical and health industry
- An excellent understanding and working knowledge of the media
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with close attention to detail
- Experience in:
– New business development: proposal development and pitching
– Account planning and supervision
– Team management
– Decision making and problem solving
- Strategic, analytical mind
- Proactive, creative and energetic attitude.
The successful candidate will possess excellent liaison and presentation skills, be a team player and have the ability to contribute, motivate, manage and inspire staff.
Applications for this position are being handled strictly in confidence.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Paul Jans, General Manager, VIVA! Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org.